There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Hamilton! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Hamilton are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next