Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Hamilton! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Hamilton are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents value our programs as well because we always keep them in the loop. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course