With our Robotics for Kids courses in Courtice, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Courtice are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course
Start Now and Save