Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Cambridge. Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Help Your Child Enhance His or Her Skills
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Cambridge are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Kids of all ages have a blast with our Robotics for Kids programs, and no previous experience or expertise is necessary! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program
Start Now and Save