Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Brantford! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Give Your Child’s Skill Set a Boost
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. That's the reason we provide Robotics for Kids courses in Brantford that challenge kids in elementary and middle school to fulfil their potential by mastering modern skills like computer programming, logic and problem solving. Collaborating with a teammate, your child will build cool robots using even cooler kid-friendly technology, learning STEM concepts along the way.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program