If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics for Kids courses in Brantford! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. That’s where our Robotics for Kids programs in Brantford come in: our hands-on courses are specifically designed to motivate and inspire students to hone contemporary skills like problem solving and computer programming without the need for repetitive drills. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. Each week, we will keep you up-to-speed by sending out a communication that shares student progress, summarizes the STEM concepts studied and provides a glimpse of next week’s project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date