Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Barrie. Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Help Your Child Enhance His or Her Skills
Jobs in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are continuing to grow, making it all the more important to ensure your son or daughter is armed with 21st century competencies. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Barrie are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Kids of all ages need no previous knowledge or experience of programming to enjoy our innovative programs! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program