There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in London! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Our Robotics & Sciences Programs Offer:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned