Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science programs in Woodbridge. Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
The Benefits of our Robotics & Science Programs Include:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course