There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Thornhill! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Come Complete With:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned