Sylvan’s Robotics & Science programs in Hamilton take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Always Feature:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course