Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Burlington. Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Here's What Sets our Robotics & Science Programs Apart:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course