If finding a math tutor in Whitby is on your to-do list, look no further. Whether your child is slipping behind, needs more practice or is looking for a chance to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors are experts at making it happen.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
Choose the option that meets your child’s needs from additional practice and support to enrichment activities. Our goal is to give your child the tools to succeed in accomplishing every one of his or her goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is falling behind in math or struggling with foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what your child needs to raise scores and confidence. We make tricky math concepts relatable so your child is able to meet important milestones in the classroom and in life. Here’s what you get with our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child requires extra support for homework assignments, could benefit from a little more practice or just needs an extra challenge to stay engaged, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be the perfect solution. Our new monthly subscription program offers:
- Proactive support to sharpen critical math skills and build lasting confidence in the subject.
- Tailored sessions to focus on your child's needs and address the areas that need attention.
- School-aligned teaching to ensure relevance with local curriculums and greater impact in class.
- Interactive learning activities that promote true skill mastery and recall.
- Expert tutors who are familiar with the latest math-teaching methods in modern schools.
- Extensive scheduling options that make tutoring available on afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable packages that respect your monthly budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Start Today with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. Don’t wait: start today for just $95*!