Why choose Sylvan when you're searching for a math tutor in Vaughan? Whether your child is struggling to keep up, is looking for added practice or wants to get to the top of the class in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors can help make that happen. Whatever your child's individual needs are, we’ll provide the right learning solution for your goals.
Your Child Deserves the Right Math Program
From extra practice to hands-on support and advanced enrichment, we provide a selection of math programs that meet children's needs at different levels. From basic math concepts to trickier topics like algebra and geometry, we’re committed to helping your child understand new lessons and accomplish each and every goal.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
For children who are falling behind in math and struggling to grasp new concepts, intensive tutoring could be exactly what they need to improve scores and build confidence. We know how to make math more engaging to make sure your child succeeds in the classroom—and in the real world.
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we customize learning plans for students' unique needs. This ensures a truly effective learning experience.
- Unbeatable results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores compared to peers who don't attend Sylvan. And we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors guide their students throughout, and know how to modify learning plans to make sure math stays challenging without becoming frustrating.
- School-aligned learning: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards. Not only that, but our tutors have deep expertise in today's teaching methods.
- Competitive rates: Getting the best math help for your family is more affordable than you may think. Our hourly rates are comparable to other math tutoring providers.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child requires extra support for homework assignments, could benefit from a little more practice or just needs an extra challenge to stay engaged, Academic Coaching might be the perfect solution. Our tutors are experts at helping budding mathematicians manage assignments, tests and growing workloads. Sign up for our new monthly subscription program and you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, stay on top of homework, prepare for tests and feel more confident in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions to what your child needs, so it’s flexible and your child gets the exact attention that matters.
- School-aligned curriculum for a greater impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are skilled in the new ways math is taught in schools (so you don’t have to be!)
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that meet your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Our advanced math and test prep programs help children on the math fast track tackle tough concepts and harder homework assignments. You can look forward to watching your math star succeed in elementary, middle school and high school. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills with ease. From computation and process to reasoning and problem solving skills, building a strong foundation is the key to success.
- Be better prepared and confident in the classroom. Our tutors use the local curriculum to develop lessons that are relevant to what your child is learning at school.
- Add to math experience with learning that is hands-on to make sure concepts stick.
- ...and our hourly rates are very affordable!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is tailored to pinpoint your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to help him or her grow in all needed areas and achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.