If you’re in search of a math tutor in Thornhill, Ontario who can help your child conquer a difficult subject and start enjoying learning again, look no further. At Sylvan, you'll find three convenient programs that are tailored to deliver bigger smiles and better academic scores than ever before: personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help. Our programs adhere to national university and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that the skills taught at Sylvan can be applied in the classroom and beyond! From help with geometry and algebra to general problem-solving practice, the friendly tutors at your nearby Sylvan centre in Thornhill are ready meet your family’s needs.
Math Tutoring Can Make All the Difference
It's great to see your child gain more confidence, develop independent learning skills and overcome math frustrations. Not only will our certified teachers motivate and inspire your child, but they will also make learning enjoyable again — as it should be!▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Take Your Pick From Our Three Math Programs:
Math Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A personal and engaging approach to learning — tailored just for your child
- Proven results: Sylvan students in Thornhill see up to 3x more growth in math scores
- Big "cool factor" with interactive iPad® lessons and great rewards
- Amazing teachers who instruct and motivate your child
Math Edge (Grades 1-6)
- Offers an extra edge in math, sharpening students’ math speed, proficiency and accuracy
- Features fun and affordable courses, and convenient monthly scheduling
- Allows students to progress at their own pace
- Encourages independent problem solving
- Includes puzzles, word problems and other brain-boosting activities
Math Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Is your child's homework proving to be a little too much to handle? We can help!
- Focused, just-as-needed homework help that's ideal for challenging assignments or test preparation
- We provide support for specific topics and concepts, whether it's fractions, algebra or geometry
Don't Miss Out on Our Special Offer!
Our math solutions are suited to your budget as well as your family's needs. You can get started with a Sylvan math program for just $95*. Get in touch with us today to find out more!