If you're on the lookout for a math tutor in Courtice, Ontario to help your son or daughter master a potentially tricky subject, you've come to the right place. Sylvan has three smile- and grade-boosting math programs to choose from — personal math tutoring, math homework help and Math Edge — which means you can select the one that best suits your child’s unique needs. We make sure our programs are aligned with university and career readiness standards, which means the skills your child develops at Sylvan will make a big difference at school —and beyond! From help with geometry and algebra to general problem-solving practice, the friendly tutors at your nearby Sylvan centre in Courtice are ready meet your family’s needs.
Need Math Help? Sylvan Has What You Need
You’ll be delighted to see your child’s confidence grow and satisfaction increase as he or she masters vital math skills. Our certified tutors understand that the key to successful learning is to make it more engaging and enjoyable — which means more high-fives at homework time!▼
Our Math Programs Include:
Math Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A hands-on, interactive approach to learning — customized to meet your child’s unique needs
- Impressive results: Students in Courtice who come to Sylvan see up to three times more growth in their math scores than other students
- Engaging iPad® lessons and an exciting rewards system
- Outstanding tutors who not only teach, but also motivate and inspire your child
Math Edge (Grades 1-6)
- Our new program is designed to help students solve math problems more quickly and more accurately
- Built around brain-boosting activities that are both fun and engaging
- Benefit from affordable fees and a convenient monthly schedule
- Kids make independent progress through a series of increasingly advanced math topics and concepts
Math Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Is your child's homework too much for you? Let us help!
- Just-as-needed homework help for tough assignments or upcoming tests
- Kids receive expert support on specific concepts, ranging from fractions to algebra and geometry
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer
We have math solutions to fit your family's needs and budget. Right now you can get started with a Sylvan math program for $95*. Contact us today to get started!