When homework poses a big challenge for your child (and it's bound to happen from time to time!), all you have to do is turn to Sylvan for homework help in Etobicoke. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Targeted Tutoring in Specific Subjects
From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We can help lower stress and frustration by boosting your child’s comprehension and teaching him or her how to apply new skills, resulting in better grades and performance in the classroom. With Academic Coaching, your child can:
- Feel 100% supported in sessions that specifically focus on their individual needs, ensuring that new concepts stick. (You don't need to become an expert!)
- Boost their overall comprehension and master skills with engaging, hands-on activities.
- Feel more confident with targeted feedback and motivating recognition for every skill learned.
- Get the best help at a great price with monthly packages that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
High school homework can sometimes feel like a burden for even the most talented students. If your teen could use some extra help prioritizing assignments or mastering complex concepts, you can count on Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see better comprehension in your son or daughter, leading to lower frustration levels and even better grades. With this program, expect:
- Tailored tutoring that focuses on your son or daughter's particular academic needs.
- Boosted confidence and lower stress levels as a result of working with our motivating experts.
- Practical support for math, history, AP classes and many other subjects!
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.