School is out, and fun is in! Our summer camps in the Windsor region are a great way to keep your child engaged in new and exciting ways. You won’t find any tiresome drills here!
By combining super cool, kid-friendly technology, fun-filled games and hands-on projects (such as building a robot or programming a video game), we transform learning into a truly memorable experience. In addition, your child can register with friends or meet new ones as he or she hones vital competencies in an interactive group environment. Get ready to watch your child’s confidence grow!
Summer Learning That Makes a Big Impact
Families love our summer programs because they turn education into a truly exciting experience. Through cool, hands-on projects, your son or daughter will build valuable skills — such as reading, writing or study skills, or increasingly vital STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills — that can make a big impact in the classroom and in life. Fire up your child’s imagination this summer: sign up for a Sylvan summer camp in the Windsor region today!▼
Get Ready for a Summer of Creativity and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Windsor region make learning an unforgettable experience. That’s because we deliver a unique combination of proven teaching techniques and highly engaging projects, encouraging creativity — and fun! — while helping your child sharpen his or her skill set.
Whether your son or daughter loves playing with technology or just needs a little extra attention when it comes to math or writing, our summer camps will help your child gear up for the upcoming school year. Our programs feature convenient scheduling options, so it won’t be hard to squeeze impactful learning into your family’s busy schedule.
Enriched Learning With Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Our Early Reading Edge camp is a great way to help prepare your little learner for elementary school! We use a kid-friendly combination of interactive lessons and fun-filled games to help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Reduce stress and watch confidence soar! Our expert teachers will help your son or daughter develop the all-important organization, planning and time management skills needed for greater success both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Learning algebra doesn’t have to be daunting. We use a fun combination of activities to help your child master the skills needed to successfully tackle difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your aspiring writer will compile a wide-ranging portfolio he or she will gladly want to show off. Throughout the program, your child will get to try a variety of writing techniques, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a blast learning to build, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a really cool way to learn important STEM and problem solving skills—and power up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will discover the amazing world of machine and bridge design with our cool, theme-based engineering camps. Kids will get to design and construct creations that are based on real-life structure from around the world!