Our Robotics & Sciences programs in the Toronto region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Share in Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics & Sciences programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. It’s an amazing way to help your child learn and build confidence at the same time!
Next-level learning starts here! We offer:
- A hands-on learning environment that equips kids with key STEM skills
- An interactive, innovative learning atmosphere where creativity and imagination can reach new heights
- Small class sizes that feature a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (only 12 students per class, maximum), allowing for personal attention and friendly collaboration
- Intuitive software that’s kid-friendly and a blast to work with
- Cool activities and projects, such as building, animating and troubleshooting a new robotic creation every week!
- Regular communication that helps keeps parents informed on the content and accomplishments of each class