If you’re on the hunt for a math tutor in the Toronto region, look no further. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in advanced math topics, our tutors have the skills and experience to ensure your child succeeds. No matter what kind of attention your child needs, we’re here to provide solutions that get results.
The Right Program at the Right Time
Whether it's enrichment or additional practice, we provide a range of math programs that allow you to pick the option that suits your child best. We can help your son or daughter master the fundamentals and obtain useful math tools in algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling with basic concepts and falling behind in math class, targeted, intensive tutoring could be the key to building confidence and raising scores. Making math concepts accessible is our goal so your child has the foundation to succeed in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you can expect:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we design our teaching approach to meet your child’s unique needs so he or she is able to grasp concepts effectively.
- Expert support and guidance: Thanks to our Sylvan-certified tutors, your child will have support every step of the way. We tweak your child’s learning plan as we go to make sure math is engaging, not frustrating.
- Incredible results: Our tutoring students often achieve anywhere from two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers. We guarantee your child will see progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum matches up with most school standards. Plus, our tutors are well-versed in modern teaching methods, so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to private tutors and other tutoring companies, so securing the most effective math help for your family is budget-friendly.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If extra math practice is just what your son or daughter needs, our Academic Coaching program could be perfect for your family! Our experienced tutors can provide guidance for completing homework, studying for tests and keeping up with harder workloads. Our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring that focuses on sharpening skills, keeping up with homework and studying for tests to increase confidence in the classroom.
- Targeted learning sessions that zero in on the kind of attention your child needs to start seeing results.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning.
- School-aligned curriculum for a noticeable impact in class.
- Expert tutors who understand new, modern teaching techniques that get math concepts to click.
- A range of schedule options including evenings, afternoons and weekends.
- Affordable rates on monthly packages that fit into your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is a budding math genius, our advanced programs will boost confidence and provide the perfect preparation for complex concepts and tough assignments. It's incredibly satisfying to see your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz conquer new challenges and meet his or her ambitious goals. Our Advancement and Test Prep programs will help your child:
- Master advanced math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, all of which will provide a stronger foundation for the future.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel more confident and better prepared in the classroom. Our tutors are up to date on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the lessons taught at Sylvan with what your child is doing at school.
- …and our competitive hourly rates make it affordable!
Ready to Get Started?
The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll contact you to discuss your needs and what we can do to help.