If you’re on the hunt for a math tutor in the London region, look no further. Whether you think your son or daughter is falling behind, could use some extra practice or is just eager to get ahead in geometry, algebra or advanced math, we have tutors who can ensure your child builds the skills he or she needs to succeed. Regardless of your child’s individual needs, we’ll adapt our learning solutions to get results.
Get the Best Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan offers a number of math programs designed for everything from practice and support to enrichment, so you can choose the approach that is best for your child’s needs. We’re here to guide and support your child’s journey towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If fundamental math concepts are proving problematic for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the solution that leads to not only higher scores but also greater confidence. Making math concepts accessible is our goal so your child has the foundation to succeed in the classroom and beyond. Here’s what you can expect:
- A customized approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we adapt our teaching to suit your child’s unique needs, enabling him or her to grasp concepts quickly and effectively.
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors support your child every step of the way. We continually adjust your child’s learning plan to make sure math is an engaging challenge rather than a frustrating roadblock.
- Great results: Did you know that our students achieve two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers? We guarantee your child will progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: We tailor our curriculum to match up with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are extremely well-versed in modern teaching techniques — so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our rates compare with private tutors and other tutoring companies, helping to make the most effective math help more budget-friendly for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If extra math practice is just what your son or daughter needs, our Academic Coaching program could be perfect for your family! Our expert tutors can provide test help, practical support for tough assignments and pro tips for dealing with more demanding workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive support to strengthen critical skills, address any homework concerns, prepare for upcoming tests and boost confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored sessions that target any skill gaps we identify.
- School-aligned curriculum for maximum relevance in class.
- Interactive activities that promote genuine skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who stay up-to-date with the very latest teaching techniques (so you don’t have to!)
- Convenient scheduling including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that keep tutoring within your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, we're here to help him or her prepare for challenging assignments and complex math concepts. You’ll have a great time watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz accomplish goals and take on new challenges. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Improve math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving with ease, building a solid foundation for future success.
- Feel more prepared and confident in class. Our tutors are well-versed on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the Sylvan lessons with your child’s actual schoolwork.
- Get more advanced math experience with accelerated learning and interactive exercises to help concepts click.
- Build confidence and greater success! Our advanced programs will make sure your child is ahead of the pack.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Start Now and Enjoy Limited-Time Savings
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a fantastic way to pinpoint both your child's strengths and skill sets that could use improvement. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll contact you to discuss your needs and what we can do to help.