Getting a spot at a great university is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Bedford, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
The Best Results Come from the Best Prep
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. And one thing's for sure: an impressive score can lead to many more opportunities to succeed!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Bedford don't already know. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, your teen has the flexibility to study on his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our customized online learning resource. It comes as standard with our in-centre program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Bedford for FREE!* Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!