The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in Nova Scotia! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Programs Where Fun Comes First
With seriously cool projects that focus on 21st century skills and knowledge, our summer camps in Nova Scotia make learning more engaging and ensure that your child will be thrilled to take on new tasks each week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Get more learning in this summer: register your child for a Sylvan summer program today!
Our Exciting Selection of Camps
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. Or, it could be one of our new STEM-focused camps featuring cool activities like programming a robot or creating a video game.
Whatever the topic, Sylvan's summer camps in Nova Scotia deliver more fun, more camaraderie and more confidence going into the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics & Science camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.