There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Fall River! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Enrich Your Child’s Skill Set
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Fall River to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents appreciate our courses too because we keep them updated every step of the way. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next