Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Dartmouth take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your child will love learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each session while developing valuable science and engineering competencies along the way — it’s a complete blast! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Dartmouth are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Programs Both Kids and Parents Will Love
Kids of all ages have a blast with our Robotics for Kids programs, and no previous experience or expertise is necessary! Parents appreciate our courses too because we keep them updated every step of the way. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Features of our Robotics Courses include:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date