Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Dartmouth. Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Dartmouth are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
Kids of all ages have a blast with our Robotics for Kids programs, and no previous experience or expertise is necessary! Parents are fans too because we make sure to keep them fully updated at every stage. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. Your child will also benefit from using reinforcement tools after each class, allowing him or her to hone the skills he or she built upon in class — and to show off all of his or her incredible successes with you!
Here’s What Sets our Robotics Programs Apart:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress