If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics & Science courses in Dartmouth! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs provide the ideal way to help your child stay interested, engaged and motivated outside of school. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Feature:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course