With Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Bedford, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Here's What Sets our Robotics & Science Programs Apart:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress