Dartmouth, NS B2X1S1
With developments in technology moving at warp speed, the kids of today are the ones that will be inventing the innovations of the future.
Our unique STEM programs at Dartmouth are designed to encourage your curious son or daughter to start developing the essential skills they’ll need for future success—and we’ll make sure they’re having a ton of fun along the way. From coding video games to building functioning robots, we have projects to challenge kids to develop problem-solving and critical thinking skills that will ensure their futures are bright.
Equip Your Kids with the Tools to Succeed
Learning complex concepts behind science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) doesn’t have to feel like school. Our programs emphasize the importance of teamwork, planning and problem solving, all while encouraging kids to use their imaginations to complete fun, hands-on projects. As the largest provider of STEM programs in North America, we know exactly how to keep kids engaged and excited to learn. You’ll even notice your son or daughter will start using concepts learned in our workshops at school and home!
What You Can Expect From STEM at Sylvan
- Fun, hands-on activities that keep kids engaged (they won’t even realize they’re learning!)
- An emphasis on teamwork and problem-solving.
- Super cool technology that will help your child grasp tough concepts.
- A one-of-a-kind curriculum that encourages the development of critical thinking skills.
- A range of levels and activities that grow with your child.
- Affordable, convenient classes and workshops that fit with your schedule—and budget.