The older your child gets, the more difficult and demanding school assignments are going to become — but that just means he or she will have to develop the skills to conquer every new challenge that comes along. With our study skills program in Rothesay, you can help your son or daughter develop better time management skills, learn more effective exam preparation methods and even lay the groundwork for a compelling university application. It’s an effective way to nurture the skills to manage any “to do” list. In fact, our study skills program doesn't only focus on academic techniques: it builds great all-round organizational habits that last a lifetime. After all, success at school demands strong organizational habits as well as effective academic skills.
Relevant and Personalized
When it comes to strengthening those all-important "higher order" thinking skills, different students have different needs. From exam preparation to advanced research and active listening skills, a number of factors have to be considered in order to maximize all-round academic performance. That's why we take each student's unique needs into consideration, tailoring our sessions to focus on proven ways to study more effectively and boost grades.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Tutors That Make a Difference
Wondering what to expect when you register your son or daughter in one of our study skills programs in Rothesay? Our tutoring experts will instill life-long study skills that will pay dividends far beyond school. That includes tips for managing exam preparation and project planning more effectively. Our main goal is to instill a positive attitude, making sure we take the time to recognize students for the progress they make during each session.
What does our study skills program cover?
- Time management tips and practical organizational habits to better manage time and responsibilities.
- Active reading strategies, including reading comprehension strategies, as well as active listening strategies and presentation skills.
- Note-taking techniques such as flash cards.
- Test preparation and test day strategies to tackle different types of questions and manage anxiety.
- Writing and research tips such as learning how to evaluate sources and write a bibliography.
- How to locate, evaluate and share digital information responsibly.
- How to navigate the university admissions process and prepare for job interviews. Convenient scheduling options to make it easier for you to manage your family's time!
Start Now and Save