The older your child gets, the more difficult and demanding school assignments are going to become — but that just means he or she will have to develop the skills to conquer every new challenge that comes along. Thanks to Sylvan’s study skills programs in Fredericton, your child will develop better time management and exam preparation skills while also getting ready for future university applications. It's a great way to make sure that growing "to do" list doesn't have any negative effects. After all, our study skills program isn't only focused on academics: it emphasizes all-round organizational tools and techniques as well. Our study skills experts are dedicated to preparing your child for success in school and beyond.
Tailored to be More Personal
Not all students learn those essential “higher order” thinking skills the same way. In fact, maximizing academic performance could take a variety of different techniques, such as active listening, assignment planning and exam preparation. At Sylvan, we take each student’s unique learning style into consideration to make sure our sessions are relevant as well as personalized, zeroing in on the most beneficial ways to study, leading to better grades and more confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
See the Difference We Can Make
So what can you expect when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Fredericton? Our tutoring experts will teach practical study and organizational skills that can be used in school and throughout life. That includes tips for managing exam preparation and project planning more effectively. We also acknowledge each and every milestone students reach, which helps to ensure they continue using their new-found habits, skills and attitudes.
Our program at a glance:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety. How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the university admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.