As your child makes his or her way through school, it's inevitable that the workloads will become more demanding and the assignments will get tougher — but there is a way to prepare for these growing challenges. Sylvan’s study skills programs in Fredericton make teaching solid time management and exam prep methods a top priority so your child is better prepared for upcoming university applications. It's a great way to stay on top of even the most demanding "to do" lists. After all, our study skills program focuses on practical organizational skills as well as proven academic techniques. That’s how our experts help prepare students in Fredericton for success in the classroom and beyond.
An Approach Tailored to Your Child
School students have different needs when it comes to honing transferable "higher order" thinking skills. From exam preparation to advanced research and active listening skills, a number of factors have to be considered in order to maximize all-round academic performance. At Sylvan, we assess each student's needs to ensure our sessions are not only relevant but personalized, focusing on the most effective ways to study better, boost grades and gain confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
An Immediate and Long-Lasting Difference
So what is in store when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Fredericton? You'll see that our tutors are experts at instilling study habits that will serve your child well in the classroom and beyond. That includes tips for managing exam preparation and project planning more effectively. We also help students nurture positive habits, recognizing every skill mastered and every milestone reached.
Our program at a glance:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety. How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the university admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.