As school workloads grow and the challenges of university get closer, you can help ensure your son or daughter is prepared with Sylvan’s study skills program in New Brunswick. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 develop useful life management, problem solving and critical thinking skills to help them better organize their busy schedules and stay on top of schoolwork assignments. As your child learns tools and techniques that can be used in and beyond school, you'll see his or her confidence grow! Contact your local Sylvan in New Brunswick now to find out how we can equip your child for success.
A Successful Future Starts Now
There’s no doubt that many students have a lot of responsibilities to juggle, whether it's a homework assignment, advanced classes, a part-time job or simply maintaining a healthy social life. Add the extra challenge of university applications and it's even trickier to stay on top of everything. That's why our study skills program focuses on strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing workloads and schedules, empowering students to take on any project — and organize their time — much more effectively.▼
Skills for Greater Success in School, from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation leads to success. For that reason, Sylvan's study skills program in New Brunswick is designed to equip teens with transferable skills and strategies that can be used in the classroom and, after that, at university and in career settings. We always take the bigger picture into consideration, so our goal is to instill lifelong knowledge for personal and academic success. We’re here to enhance your child’s skillset so he or she can meet any challenge with confidence.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- How to better manage time and workloads.
- Strategies to set achievable short-term and long-term goals.
- Techniques to plan and track projects.
- Organizational methods for setting up an effective personal study area and tackling homework.
- How to track grades and design an academic calendar.
- Communications skills, including active listening.
- How to apply to university and prepare for job interviews, including resume and cover letter writing tips.