Make sure your son or daughter is ready for growing school workloads and the future challenges of university with Sylvan’s study skills program in New Brunswick. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 can develop practical life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills, enabling them to manage their schoolwork and schedules more effectively. As your child develops life-long skills that he or she can put to use in school and beyond, his or her confidence will soar! Contact your local Sylvan in New Brunswick now to find out how we can equip your child for success.
Laying the Groundwork for Future Success
With homework piling up, advanced classes to take, extracurricular activities to attend, part-time jobs to get to on time and a social life to uphold, there’s no question that most students have a lot on their plate. And with university applications to eventually consider, it can be difficult to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program can make a big impact: our tutoring experts will equip students with valuable strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing schedules and workloads, so they can take on any project more effectively.
The Skills to Achieve More in School and Beyond
A solid foundation is crucial for success. So our study skills program in New Brunswick is all about the kind of transferable skills and strategies that can be applied immediately in the classroom — as well as in university and professional settings later on. We always take the bigger picture into consideration, so our goal is to instill lifelong knowledge for personal and academic success. We’re ready to build your child’s skillset so he or she can take on any challenge with confidence.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- How to better manage time and workloads.
- Strategies to set achievable short-term and long-term goals.
- Techniques to plan and track projects.
- Organizational methods for setting up an effective personal study area and tackling homework.
- How to track grades and design an academic calendar.
- Communications skills, including active listening.
- How to apply to university and prepare for job interviews, including resume and cover letter writing tips.