Help ensure your son or daughter is prepared for the growing workloads of school and the upcoming challenges of university with Sylvan’s study skills program in New Brunswick. Through our study skills program, kids and teens in grades 4-12 will learn important problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that will help them organize and manage packed schedules and increasing schoolwork more effectively. As your child learns tools and techniques that can be used in and beyond school, you'll see his or her confidence grow! Help your child get equipped for success: get in touch with your local Sylvan in New Brunswick today to get started.
A Bright Future Starts With a Smart Approach
As homework, extracurricular activities and social engagements start to pile up, it's easy to see how busy it is to be a modern student. With university applications to consider as well, it can be a real challenge to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program — and our tutoring experts — can have a positive effect, helping students take on any project more effectively with practical strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing their schedules and workloads.
Achieve More from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation is crucial for success. That’s why we've tailored our study skills program in New Brunswick to equip teens with skills and strategies that are not only applicable at school right away, but can also be used at university and, eventually, in a career setting. Because we see the bigger picture, we’re always dedicated to instilling lifelong knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically. We’re here to enhance your child’s skillset so he or she can meet any challenge with confidence.
Your Child in Grade 4-12 Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning university application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.