Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Rothesay! Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Rothesay are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. We also provide reinforcement tools and wrap-up activities at the end of each class, helping kids consolidate their learning and share their impressive achievements with friends and family!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned