Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Moncton. Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They also offer the advantage of equipping your aspiring engineer or programmer with key 21st century abilities that can help enrich his or her prospects for the future.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
Career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are growing, so it's smart to ensure your child gains a 21st century skill set at an early age. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Moncton to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Take Part in the Experience!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
Here’s What Sets our Robotics Programs Apart:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next