Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Moncton. Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Enrich Your Child’s Skill Set
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Moncton are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. Your child will also benefit from using reinforcement tools after each class, allowing him or her to hone the skills he or she built upon in class — and to show off all of his or her incredible successes with you!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course