With our Robotics for Kids courses in Fredericton, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will get to grips with critical science and engineering concepts by designing, building and animating a new LEGO® robot every week — it doesn't get much cooler than that! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Fredericton are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Our Programs are Fun for Parents Too!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned