With Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Fredericton, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Fredericton are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Take Part in the Experience!
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Features of our Robotics Courses include:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course