After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Florenceville-Bristol! Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. That's why our Robotics for Kids courses in Florenceville-Bristol are challenging and support kids as they master relevant modern-day skills including computer programming and problem solving. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Parents are Involved Too!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program