Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Saint John, Moncton and Fredericton region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It’s all a part of an extraordinary learning experience that can lead to bigger and brighter things in school and beyond.
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
The focus of our Robotics for Kids programs in the Saint John, Moncton and Fredericton region is to teach key STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills to students in a fun and exciting way, making building an important skill set a memorable, interactive experience. Teaming up with a buddy in a small group environment, your son or daughter will acquire essential computer programming and problem solving skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with a variety of robots. With STEM careers continuing to grow, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for an exciting future ahead: sign up today!▼
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
Our Robotics for Kids programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. Our emails feature a summary of that week’s session, as well as photos and a glimpse at next week’s project. In addition, your child will complete a project summary worksheet at the end of each class to fortify the skills he or she learned that week and to show you the kind of robot he or she created. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program