Our Robotics & Science courses in the Saint John, Moncton and Fredericton region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. What’s more, our programs also focus on equipping elementary and middle school-aged children with vital 21st century skills. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Share in Your Child's Success
All of our Robotics & Science courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s an amazing way to help your child learn and build confidence at the same time!
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program