With Sylvan's summer camps in Manitoba, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take centre stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
With seriously cool projects that focus on 21st century skills and knowledge, our summer camps in Manitoba make learning more engaging and ensure that your child will be thrilled to take on new tasks each week. Whether it's writing, reading, study skills or practical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) sessions, our tutors know how to nurture vital competencies that can be put to use in school and in life. Make this summer the best one yet: sign up for one of our summer programs today!
Our Action-Packed Camps
As leaders in tutoring, we know how to provide kids with the support they need to do better in the classroom and beyond. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. It could be writing camp or reading camp, where the focus is on making language more interactive and creative. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your child, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in Manitoba to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Any student entering elementary school needs to have mastered the basics of reading. That's why our knowledgeable teachers provide the perfect preparation in the form of engaging lessons and exciting games.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Every successive school year introduces new challenges and responsibilities, but we teach the practical time management and organization skills kids need to stay on top of their workloads.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Not many kids are excited by algebra, but our camp is made up of fun summer activities that build up your child's math skills for the school year ahead.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop creative skills, writing abilities and a legitimate portfolio of work at our language-focused Writing camp.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics & Sciences camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.