There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Winnipeg! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Help Your Child Enhance His or Her Skills
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Winnipeg to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Teaming up with a friend, your child will get to grips with user-friendly technology to create a diverse range of robots — a challenge that will help him or her master practical STEM concepts, have fun and gain major confidence in the process.▼
Kids of all ages have a blast with our Robotics for Kids programs, and no previous experience or expertise is necessary! Parents love our courses too, especially because we provide them with regular updates and insights. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. Your child will also benefit from using reinforcement tools after each class, allowing him or her to hone the skills he or she built upon in class — and to show off all of his or her incredible successes with you!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course