Are you on the lookout for a math tutor in Manitoba to help turn a tricky subject into more smiles and better grades? Do you feel that your child could reach his or her full potential with a more engaging and interactive learning environment? Look to Sylvan for your choice of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that focus on helping students understand key math concepts and acquire the thinking skills essential for lasting success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with university and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. Take the frustration out of math: learn how our math tutors in Manitoba can help your child resolve knowledge gaps and start to enjoy learning again.
See Real Results!
We know how to make math less stressful and more engaging, which helps kids do better in school and develop a range of skills they can put to good use in other areas. In fact, when you connect with any of Sylvan's locations in Manitoba, you'll find that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times in comparison to students who do not attend Sylvan.▼
Choose the Right Math Program for Your Child
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- A range of brain-boosting activities. Useful problem-solving skills are at the heart of our teaching, which helps students understand math in new and interesting ways.
- An enjoyable, kid-friendly format. Math speed and proficiency is boosted by our fun-filled activities, motivational rewards system and small class sizes filled with positive team spirit.
- Challenging content. We employ a five-step process and align our math curriculum with nationally-recognized university and career readiness standards.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don’t always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® allows our expert tutors to identify your child's unique strengths and needs so that they can build a personal plan for greater success. For a limited time, get started for $95*! Just get in touch to learn more!