The competition to get into university continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Victoria will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program can deliver exactly the results you and your teen are looking for because we deliver a proven mix of small-group instruction, independent learning and hugely helpful online tools, including full-length, timed practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our expert teachers in Victoria know the test inside and out! Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It comes included with our in-person sessions, or you can opt for it by itself.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Victoria! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Make today count: contact us now to get started!