The competition for university spots grows year after year. That's why we provide students with the support and guidance they need to get the best admission scores possible. Our hands-on test prep in Vernon is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Great Preparation Means Great Scores
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. Think of the opportunities that could arise with a better score!▼
Get Equipped with Effective Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in Vernon know the test better than anybody! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It’s included with our in-centre instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, your teen can try a full-length practice test at your nearest Sylvan in Vernon for FREE!* This is a great way for your teen to prepare for the pace and setup of the exam, build confidence, pinpoint strengths and figure out subject areas that need more attention in order to achieve maximum results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!