It’s no secret that getting into a great university is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. Our highly effective test prep in North Vancouver is designed to help your teen reduce jitters, boost test-taking skills and feel ready to take on the big test day with confidence. You can be sure that our program is designed to improve performance — and is proven to lead to higher scores on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. You’ll be pleased to know that many of our students hone the skills they need to raise test scores in as little as five to eight weeks. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in North Vancouver don't already know. They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-centre instruction, or you also have the option to choose it as a standalone option.
Discover The Sylvan Difference! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
Your local Sylvan in North Vancouver is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!