Getting into a coveted university isn’t always easy. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our test prep in Maple Ridge is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
The talented tutors at Sylvan Learning in Maple Ridge are extremely knowledgeable about the test. Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. Additionally, your teen can study anytime, anywhere with Sylvan Prep Online, our interactive online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-centre program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
Act now because for a limited time only, your teen can take a full-length practice test at your nearby Sylvan in Maple Ridge for FREE!* That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Make today count: contact us now to get started!