School may be out for the year, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! That's because you can make sure your child is inspired and engaged (and entertained!) with Sylvan Learning's fun, interactive summer camps in West Vancouver.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. With a variety of scheduling options to choose from, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Helping Kids Become Better Learners
Sylvan’s summer camps in West Vancouver aren’t just fun and exciting: they also focus on providing valuable learning experiences. The competencies your child hones at Sylvan — from reading and writing skills to increasingly vital STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge impact in school and into adulthood. Get ready for the next school year without compromising summertime fun: register for a place in one of our programs today!▼
Fostering Young Imaginations
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating young learners to be creative. You won’t find any repetitive writing or math drills here! Our programs also foster and encourage camaraderie, so your child is free to sign up with friends or strike up new friendships while participating in exciting, collaborative activities. Your child will be psyched to master new skills by using kid-friendly technology and accomplishing fun activities with other students.
Keep the learning going this summer: get in touch with your nearest Sylvan centre today to find out which programs are available in or near West Vancouver.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics: Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering: Through fun, hands-on activities, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.
- Coding: Using amazing Tynker™ technology, your son or daughter will work towards building a video game he or she can share and play with family and friends!
Gear Up For A New School Year With Our Camps:
- Early Reading Edge: Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Edge: As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra assignments.
- Writing: The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.