School may be out for the year, but that doesn’t mean the learning has to stop! With summer camps in Kelowna from Sylvan Learning, you can keep your child interested, engaged and entertained.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Our summer camps in Kelowna feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. The competencies your child hones at Sylvan — from reading and writing skills to increasingly vital STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge impact in school and into adulthood. The result: you can enjoy a summer of learning without missing out on fun. Register for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Fire Up Imagination and Creativity This Summer
There are plenty of summer programs to choose from at Sylvan, all of which are devised to inspire, motivate and help imaginations flourish. No tedious math or writing exercises here! Our camps are offered in a friendly and engaging group setting, so your child has the option to sign up with friends or make new ones as he or she participates in collaborative activities. Your child will have a blast learning new skills, using innovative technology and completing fun-filled projects with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s brain active and learning while school’s out: contact your local Sylvan now to find out which camps are available in the Kelowna area.
Experience Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.