Progressing through school means bigger workloads and tougher assignments, but there is a way to help your child take on these challenges and fulfill his or her potential. With our study skills program in West Vancouver, you can help your child get ahead of the game when it comes to time management, exam preparation and even university applications. It’s the perfect way to build an understanding of how to manage even the longest “to do” list. But our study skills program doesn’t just encourage academic success — it also improves organizational habits that students will put to good use outside of the classroom. That's how our experts tee up West Vancouver students for real success at school — and beyond.
Relevant and Personalized
Not all adolescents have the same needs when it comes to developing those all-important "higher order" thinking skills. Anything from help with exam preparation, assignment planning and research techniques to developing advanced active listening skills for maximizing in-class learning could be required. That's why we assess each student's needs to help ensure every session is both relevant and personalized, emphasizing the most effective ways to study, achieve better grades and gain confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Tutors That Teach the Right Habits
Wondering what to expect when you register your son or daughter in one of our study skills programs in West Vancouver? Our tutors will be there to encourage positive study and concentration skills that will last a lifetime. That includes sharing study tips that will make assignments, projects and tests much more manageable. We also acknowledge each and every milestone students reach, which helps to ensure they continue using their new-found habits, skills and attitudes.
Take a closer look at our study skills program:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety. How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the university admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.