Progressing through school means bigger workloads and tougher assignments, but there is a way to help your child take on these challenges and fulfill his or her potential. Register your child for Sylvan's study skills program in Victoria and we'll help him or her manage time better, prepare for exams effectively and even start laying the groundwork for a great university application. It’s the perfect way to build an understanding of how to manage even the longest “to do” list. Our study skills program not only helps improve academic performance — it also builds valuable organizational skills that extend into the real world. That's how our study skills experts are helping Victoria students get on the path to success in the classroom and beyond.
A Tailored Approach with a Personal Touch
When it comes to strengthening those all-important "higher order" thinking skills, different students have different needs. In fact, maximizing academic performance could take a variety of different techniques, such as active listening, assignment planning and exam preparation. At Sylvan, we take each student’s unique learning style into consideration to make sure our sessions are relevant as well as personalized, zeroing in on the most beneficial ways to study, leading to better grades and more confidence.▼
Tutors You Can Count On
So what can you expect when you register your son or daughter for our study skills program in Victoria? Our tutoring experts will instill life-long study skills that will pay dividends far beyond school. That includes revealing methods to take the intimidation factor out of assignments, projects and tests. We also reinforce positive habits and attitudes, recognizing students for every skill they learn and milestone they reach.
Our study skills program has it all:
- Time management tips, note-taking techniques and stronger organizational skills.
- Advanced comprehensive strategies, including active reading and active listening.
- Test prep and test day strategies that cover every kind of exam question and reveal how to control anxiety levels.
- How to evaluate sources, write a bibliography, and use digital resources responsibly.
- How to put together a successful university application.
- Resume and cover letter techniques, as well as job interview preparation tips.