Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in West Vancouver! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. You can feel good knowing our Robotics for Kids programs in West Vancouver have been developed to do just that: to help your son or daughter master important skills like computer programming and problem solving, all without skimping on fun (no boring drills here!). Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Learners of all types have an awesome time in our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior know-how required! Parents also get to benefit because we provide them with regular updates throughout. That means providing you with weekly reports that outline your child’s progress, summarize STEM concepts explored and offer a sneak peek of the following week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned