Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in West Vancouver! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Advance Your Child’s Skill Set
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. That's the reason we provide Robotics for Kids courses in West Vancouver that challenge kids in elementary and middle school to fulfil their potential by mastering modern skills like computer programming, logic and problem solving. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents value our programs as well because we always keep them in the loop. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course