There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Vancouver! Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. You can feel good knowing our Robotics for Kids programs in Vancouver have been developed to do just that: to help your son or daughter master important skills like computer programming and problem solving, all without skimping on fun (no boring drills here!). Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Kids of all ages need no previous knowledge or experience of programming to enjoy our innovative programs! Parents value our programs as well because we always keep them in the loop. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned