Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Richmond. Your son or daughter will gain valuable science and engineering skills while learning how to build and animate a new LEGO® robot every week — it’s an amazing time! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Richmond are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Take Part in the Experience!
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents value our programs as well because we always keep them in the loop. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. Your child will also receive reinforcement tools at the end of each class, allowing him or her to boost the skills developed in class — and to share with you all the fun new things he or she learned!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- Personal attention in a small group setting (no more than 12 students per class)
- Fun, hands-on activities that transform education into an unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie of working with a partner to build and animate a new LEGO® robot each week
- Kid-friendly software that’s easy to learn and fun to use!
- STEM-focused learning that’s designed to equip students with a valuable skill set
- Regular communication, so parents are kept up-to-speed throughout the course