There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Maple Ridge! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
It’s no secret that careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are on the rise, which makes it all the more crucial to ensure your son or daughter is equipped with important 21st century competencies. That's the reason we provide Robotics for Kids courses in Maple Ridge that challenge kids in elementary and middle school to fulfil their potential by mastering modern skills like computer programming, logic and problem solving. Working collaboratively with a partner, your child will use cool, intuitive software to develop and animate a number of different robots, learning real-world STEM concepts and taking confidence to new heights.▼
Be Part of an Exciting Process!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. This means providing you with weekly communications that contain student progress reports, a recap of the robotics and STEM skills that were taught in class and a look at next week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course