With our Robotics for Kids courses in Maple Ridge, after-school education is cooler than ever! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These innovative programs provide the perfect way to help your child remain engaged and motivated outside of school. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Enrich Your Child’s Skill Set
As careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow, it’s becoming increasingly important to equip students with vital 21st century skills. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Maple Ridge are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Using intuitive, kid-friendly software, your son or daughter will work with a partner to build and animate an array of cool robots, learning valuable STEM concepts and developing major confidence every step of the way.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents value our programs as well because we always keep them in the loop. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Come Complete With:
- Small groups and personalized attention (only 12 students or fewer per class)
- Interactive and collaborative activities that make learning fun!
- The friendships that flourish as students partner up to build and animate LEGO® robots together
- Kid-friendly software that’s fun to play around with
- A unique STEM curriculum that focuses on equipping students with a practical, relevant skill set
- Weekly communication, so parents stay informed throughout the course